check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Basic Training Conduction OSH Training Safety
- access_time 00:00 hours / 0 CEUs
This course is necessary for anyone managing a safety training program or conducting safety training. This course helps individuals gain the knowledge and skills necessary to develop and implement an effective safety training program that meets OSHA safety and health program requirements. Students may also choose to complete the “Effective OSH Committee Meetings” if charged with managing safety committees. For a more comprehensive look at safety training within an organization, complete the 40-hour Certified Safety Manager course.
- Developing an OSH Training Program
- Conducting OSH Training
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Trainer
- Developing Goals and Objectives
- Evaluating Training Presentation and Program