check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Basic Training Crane Derrick and Hoist Safety
- access_time 00:30 hours / 0.05 CEUs
This course gives students basic information about safety during crane and derrick operations. It also helps businesses comply with OSHA’s standard 29 CFR 1926 Subpart CC, Cranes & Derricks in Construction. This course is designed to highlight common compliance issues and how to properly mitigate hazards.
- Scope and Application of the Standard
- Assembling and Disassembling Procedures
- Crane and Derrick Operations
- Safety Devices, Operational Aids, and Signaling
- Types of Cranes and Derricks