check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Basic Training HAZWOPER III Safety
- access_time 00:30 hours / 0.05 CEUs
This is 1 course of a 4 course HAZWOPER series which focuses on understanding the types of personal protective equipment (PPE); selecting appropriate PPE levels (A, B, C, or D) for a variety of circumstances; PPE usage, care, and training requirements.
- Recognize Hazards Requiring PPE
- Distinguish Between Classes of Protection
- Selection, Care, and Use of PPE
- Distinguish Between Respirators and Use Types