check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Basic Training Emergency Action Plan Safety
- access_time 00:30 hours / 0.05 CEUs
This course discusses the implementation and use of an Emergency Action Plan under the OSHA requirements detailed in 29 CRF 1910.38. A Fire Prevention Plan goes side by side with the Emergency Action Plan. Both plans should be included in an effective safety management system. This course also covers best practices for Fire Prevention Plans outlined in 29 CFR 1910.39.
- Emergency Action Plan Components
- Natural and Manmade Emergencies
- Evacuation Routes and Assembly Areas
- Fire Prevention Plan Components
- Fire Extinguishing Systems