check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Basic Training HAZWOPER I Safety
- access_time 00:30 hours / 0.05 CEUs
This is 1 course of a 4 course HAZWOPER series which focuses on the governmental regulations that shaped the HAZWOPER Standard as well as the requirements to abide by the rules properly. Also discussed in this course is the criminal and civil liability faced by employers under the standard.
- Government-required Clean-up Operations
- Corrective Actions Covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA)
- Voluntary Clean-up Operations at Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites
- CERCLA and SUPERFUND
- Criminal and Civil Liability