check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) Certificate
- access_time 12:00 hours / 1.2 CEUs
This course is an independent study course that gives the student a comprehensive understanding of human and organizational performance (HOP) and other processes that support safety. Biases lead us to judge others’ decisions more harshly than our own. There are those extenuating circumstances that are going to allow one’s employees to fail. What are they? Why do they exist? How does one fix them? The answers to these questions and insight into other human performance areas will be found in this course. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Our Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) Certificate covers:
- History of Human and Organizational Performance (HOP)
- Relationship between HOP and Behavior-based Safety
- How do Human Factors Impact Safety
- Methods for Human Error Detection
- Creating a Reporting Culture
- Gauging Workplace Safety Culture Maturity
- Implementing HOP Effectively
The student will take an online exam at the end of each specialist course. You must score 80% to receive a Certificate. You have two opportunities to pass each exam.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments. View the full document here.