check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Environmental Specialist (ENS)
- access_time 13:00 hours / 1.3 CEUs
This course is designed for the busy environmental or safety professional who desires to improve their knowledge and credentials but has little time for classroom training. Understanding the quagmire of EPA and other applicable regulations can be an overwhelming task. This course provides a thorough review of the various regulations that may impact your facility. This includes hazardous waste management, SPCC and SWP3 Plans.
Our Environmental Specialist Certificate covers:
- Introduction to the Environmental Protection Agency RCRA, CERCLA, SARA
- Introduction to Hazardous Materials
- Air, Water and Waste Permits
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Hazardous Waste Management and Minimization
- Spill Control and Containment Plans and Programs and used oil
- Universal Wastes
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $150.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments. View the full document here.