check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Corporate Premium Membership
- access_time 00:00 hours / 0 CEUs
NASP – the SMART Choice for Workplace Safety Professionals
Welcome to our updated membership package with the tools, resources and perks that you need as a busy workplace safety professional. NASP understands that you have a lot of tasks to juggle; managing and maintaining safety in the workplace, working between management and employees, and staying up-to-date on regulatory issues and reports. A NASP membership will help. As a member of NASP, you’ll have access to benefits to assist you not only on the job, but in your personal life as well. Check out the exciting member benefits below.
Corporate Premium Membership in the NASP includes:
- Official Corporate NASP Membership Certificate
- Discounts on all NASP products and services
- Official Certificate of Premium Membership for framing. (10)
- Official Premium Membership wallet card. (10)
- Monthly newsletter with the latest in OSHA trends and updates.
- Periodic offers from NASP for special discounts only available for NASP members.
S – SAVE
- Receive member discounts on all live, online, and site-specific courses from NASP
- From a new NASP strategic partner Abenity, members receive special discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, electronics, and so much more.
M – MANAGE
- Manage and develop your own safety incentive program through another NASP strategic partner, C.A. Short. NASP members receive special discounts on their OSHA compliant safety incentive programs
- NASP members can also receive consultations from NASP on inspections and developing a Safety Management System (SMS).
A – ASSIST
- Members can receive legal representation regarding OSHA citations and fines and protection against lawsuits stemming from workplace injuries – all at a reduced rate.
- Protect your company and employees by providing quick, accurate and reliable drug testing through our partner, On-Demand Drug Testing – of course, at a discounted price.
R – RECOGNIZE
- Be recognized as a credible workplace safety manager by displaying your certification credentials and NASP member logo in all your business communications.
T – TRAIN
- Effective safety training is key to a robust safety culture. NASP members have access to a complete library of safety related training materials to assist in your safety training program.
The additional benefits of a Premium Membership are as follows:
- Official Certificate of Membership for framing
- Official Membership wallet card
- Monthly newsletter with the latest in OSHA trends and updates
- Periodic offers from NASP for special discounts only available for NASP members
- All 1910, 1904, 1915, 1917 and 1926 Codes of Federal Regulations
- Over 50 Sample Plans and Programs
- Over 300 Customizable PowerPoints to be used for in-house training
- A library of safety related clip art and photos, sample tests, student manuals and handouts
- Sample audit and inspection forms for OSHA and ISO 45001 compliance
- A 10% tuition discount on all classes as well as a waiver of the Application Fee with Columbia Southern University.
- Columbia Southern University textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Columbia Southern University Scholarship opportunities are available for NASP members.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training and professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit with Columbia Southern University.
- In addition, NASP members will receive complimentary access to Columbia Southern University's Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.