check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
IASP Premium Membership
- access_time 00:00 hours / 0 CEUs
IASP – the SMART Choice for Workplace Safety Professionals
Welcome to our updated membership package with the tools, resources and perks that you need as a busy workplace safety professional. IASP understands that you have a lot of tasks to juggle; managing and maintaining safety in the workplace, working between management and employees, and staying up-to-date on regulatory issues and reports. A IASP membership will help. As a member of IASP, you’ll have access to benefits to assist you not only on the job, but in your personal life as well. Check out the exciting member benefits below.
S – SAVE
- Receive member discounts on all live, online, and site-specific courses from NASP
- From a new NASP strategic partner Abenity, members receive special discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, electronics, and so much more.
M – MANAGE
- Manage and develop your own safety incentive program through another NASP strategic partner, C.A. Short. NASP members receive special discounts on their OSHA compliant safety incentive programs
- NASP members can also receive consultations from NASP on inspections and developing a Safety Management System (SMS).
A – ASSIST
- Members can receive legal representation regarding OSHA citations and fines and protection against lawsuits stemming from workplace injuries – all at a reduced rate.
- Protect your company and employees by providing quick, accurate and reliable drug testing through our partner, On-Demand Drug Testing – of course, at a discounted price.
R – RECOGNIZE
- Be recognized as a credible workplace safety manager by displaying your certification credentials and NASP member logo in all your business communications.
T – TRAIN
- Effective safety training is key to a robust safety culture. NASP members have access to a complete library of safety related training materials to assist in your safety training program.
The additional benefits of a Premium Membership are as follows:
- Official Certificate of Membership for framing
- Official Membership wallet card
- Monthly newsletter with the latest in OSHA trends and updates
- Periodic offers from NASP for special discounts only available for NASP members
- All 1910, 1904, 1915, 1917 and 1926 Codes of Federal Regulations
- Over 50 Sample Plans and Programs
- Over 300 Customizable PowerPoints to be used for in-house training
- A library of safety related clip art and photos, sample tests, student manuals and handouts
- Sample audit and inspection forms for OSHA and ISO 45001 compliance
- A 10% tuition discount on all classes as well as a waiver of the Application Fee with Columbia Southern University.
- Columbia Southern University textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Columbia Southern University Scholarship opportunities are available for NASP members.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training and professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit with Columbia Southern University.
- In addition, NASP members will receive complimentary access to Columbia Southern University's Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.